Pitch-in for your participation at Localize This!
Thanks for Registering for camp! You're not quite done yet.
Please pitch-in at this time to support your participation at camp. Camp is sliding-scale so pitch-in at a level that matches your means to ensure this is an annual resource available for everyone in our movement. Renting the facility, serving 1,500+ meals, providing a stipend for the kitchen who cook and feed us, and covering travel for trainers who generously spend their time to share their lessons with you, are all hard costs we have to cover.
It costs us on average $350 per participant to put on the action camp.
- $75 to reserve your spot.
- $175 - Low Income: Covers half the cost of camp participation.
- $275 - Mid-Low Income: 3/4 of the average expenses per participant.
- $350 - Middle Income: Fully covers average expenses per participant.
- $500 - Mid-Upper Income: Help us ensure action camp is accessible to everyone regardless of financial means. Covers the cost of your participation plus half that of a fellow change agent.
- $700 - Benevolent Gentry: Thank You! This level supports you and a fellow activist to benefit from their participation at action camp.
* Thank YOU for supporting this work. Donations are processed by the Backbone Campaign located in Vashon, WA. Backbone Campaign is registered with Washington State's Charities Program as required by law and additional information is available by calling 800-332-4483 or visiting www.sos.wa.gov/charities.